Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

GIFT TAG EXCHANGE

Hello Ladies! It is the week of the retreat and one of the repeated questions is about the gift tag exchange. Here is a bit more information: I put together my supplies for the exchange today. The hardest part by far was coming up with the idea. Remember in the old days …....... how we had to flip through magazines (what are they?). We did not have the internet with google images and pinterest! Well, today I did some scraplifting – just a little. Don’t look so shocked! So, after finding my tag idea I created my sample. Then I cut my shapes, printed out whatever I needed, cut my ribbon, distressed my papers and I even put the scor tape on the edges. The night of the gift tag exchange, all I will need to do is assemble my tags. We have 27 ladies (this includes the worker bees) so I plan to make 30. Don’t ask why – just cause I like the sound of 30 and I will have a few extras. Not everyone participates. Who knows, you may not be planning to participate, but it is better to be safe……
So, if you are going to play, get your supplies as ready as you want. You can even make them ahead, but why? The best part of the fun is the creating in a group. The next best part is having to only think of one tag and then coming back with many different tags. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment