Pages

Monday, October 3, 2022

Ready - Set - Go!

 Hello! It is so nice to be back in this comfy blog. I hope you will enjoy reading and trying the creative ideas that I will post.

About a year ago, I created a t-shirt with Obsessive Crafting Disorder. I truly am obsessive about creating new and fun crafts.

My current obsession is junk journaling. As I look back, I have been working towards junk journaling for years - and collecting all kinds of goodies to create junk journals.

What is a junk journal? Definition: A book that is often made with vintage and repurposed materials and may be used for journaling, recording memories, ideas and collecting quotes, inspiration and more.

Making a junk journal is so fun because there are no rules - anything goes. 

I have reopened my Etsy Shop and have started creating digital kits to make junk journals. Here is a link to my shop. For a tutorial, check out my youtube channel.

Home Sweet Homes Junk Journals available in my Etsy Shop. Also available are digital kits for this fun junk journal booklets.

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment