Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2022

 Hello! I just listed my third Home Sweet Homes digital kit on my Etsy Shop! So now there is Fall/Halloween, Christmas Traditional/Shabby Chic and now Bluebird Bungalow (named after my She Shed). Here is a sneak peak!

This kit includes EVERYTHING you need to make this sweet junk journal style booklet. Ok - it doesn't include scissor, glue and your hands! But other than those items it is all included. 
Here is a quick video to check it out.

Digital kits are amazing. Make as many as you like - for the cost of paper and ink. No running to buy the paper - and where can you get paper anyway. Back in the day there were scrapbook stores. Yes, my child, there were stores that only sold paper related goodies. But now only a handful are left - spread far and wide across the country. But - digital kits - go "shopping" on your computer.

My Home Sweet Homes Bluebird Bungalow kit has enough content for you to make 6 - 8 house junk journal style booklet with one printing! Go get a kit for yourself. Patreskapapers.etsy.com
You will be glad you did.

While you are there - check out the other kits.

Happy papercrafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment